Covid 19 Health & Safety
In light of the recent government lift in restrictions I am offering Fertility, Pregnancy & Remedial Massage by mobile appointment or at my home practice.
Covid 19 Infection Control government training has been completed. April 24th 2020 myself and my husband have tested negative.
Infection Control Strategy
Please cancel your appointment if:
- You feel unwell in any way.
- Have been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19.
- If you have returned from overseas.
There will be no cancellation fee charged if you are feeling unwell and need to cancel your appointment
Please understand that I also may have to cancel your appointment with little notice if I feel unwell.
In order to minimise any risk of infection the following measures will be taken:
- Sanitiser will be placed at the front door to be used on arrival and departure
- Please remove your shoes
- Disposable paper lining will be used on top of towels
- All towels are used once only before being washed
- You are welcome to bring your own towels if you wish. 3 large and one hand towel
- The massage table will be thouroughly wiped down with dettol before and after each treatment
- Mobile massage will be available if your prefer me to come to your home. Same infection control strategy will be used
- I will wear a face mask during the massage
- You are welcome to bring your own mask to wear (whilst lying face up)
- Hands will of course be thouroughly washed before and after treatment.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Health fund rebates are still applicable
Looking forward to being able to give some well needed nurturing during this stressful time of our lives.
So sorry I cannot hug you on arrival or saying goodbye 🙁